Dorset Hundred Challenge
Custom Course Maps for the Dorset 100
…from only £4.99
Detailed and Zoomable Course Maps
iPhone | Windows | Mac OS X
- RouteBuddy have created custom 1:25K and 1:50K digital Ordnance Survey 'oversize' maps which cover the famous Dorset 100 Challenge Event area.
- These maps are available from the RouteBuddy Store for use on Windows and macOS computers and use our RouteBuddy map software which is available as a free unlimited time demo*.
- Maps purchased from the RouteBuddy Store can also be used on your iOS devices in our free nav app RouteBuddy Atlas for iOS.
Navigate quickly and easily with Routebuddy Atlas on iPhone and iPad
PLUS! - Print your own Ordnance Survey Maps
- No need to buy sheet maps of the whole route, just pre-plan support stops and print the sheets you require with RouteBuddy's software* for Mac and PC.
Atlas Nav App - If you only want digital Dorset Hundred maps on your iPhone or iPad…
No Phone Signal Required:
- Routebuddy Atlas uses your phones GPS.
- If you are just looking for a iOS only digital maps, they are available as an In-App download. Search for 'RouteBuddy' in the App Store on your, device and download our free RouteBuddy Atlas app.
- Under 'Download Maps' you will find a whole host of maps available to you including the Dorset 100 Challenge Event.
- Please note that maps purchased in-App are not upgradable for use in RouteBuddy for Windows or Mac OS X.
For the Big Picture we recommend adding the GB 250k OS Road Atlas…
Great Britain Road Atlas - £4.99
- Offline 'big-picture' road navigation on your mobile device and ideal when switching between maps of different scales.
- This map is based on the OS's nationwide raster map data for Great Britain's Road Network and is the ideal road navigation map, Does not need a mobile signal as uses GPS.
Click the image for more detail
Requires purchase of RouteBuddy Pro - full version unlocks more features.